Welcome to Online Fashion School
When people hear the word fashion, they usually associate it with the style a person dresses. Fashion is usually related to clothing. If you are one of the many who desire to know more about fashion, be it about draping, sewing and other related stuff, consider registering at the University of Fashion and be welcomed to this premier online fashion school.
Do you have the drive to be a fashion designer and fashion expert? Are you already in a fashion design course but don’t know how to do things yet? Or are you trying to learn new and unique tips and methods from fashion experts? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the University of Fashion is for you.
The University of Fashion is the leading online fashion school for any person who is interested in learning anything and everything about fashion design. This fashion school was founded by a fashion college professor and a designer.
What makes this online fashion school amazingly great and cool is that anyone who wants to learn about fashion design will be given the chance to know techniques and acquire skills to become a fashion expert through their lessons available on their web site. And because it is online, anyone can enjoy the videos and learn from it anywhere, anytime.
Two of the lessons the University of Fashion offers are draping and sewing. You can see that these lessons are categorized by the skill level of the learner. Here are examples of the fashion lessons offered by this online school.
1. Draping – it is an important skill in fashion design because it is one technique used to make a fashion expert’s design ideas, plans and concepts into reality.
- Beginner – those who are just starting to learn the course will learn about the basics of draping. Beginners are taught the proper way of cutting, blocking, pressing and marking of the muslin (a plain-woven cotton fabric) as they start to get ready for the main draping process.
- Intermediate – those who already know the basics of draping will now proceed to the intermediate draping lessons where they will learn about advanced methods and techniques of draping.
- Advanced – those who are in the advanced lessons of draping will learn the deeper and more intricate techniques of draping. In this level, they will learn the tricky ways of draping a cowl collar and setting a collar with a collar stand and many more.
2. Sewing – another basic skill in fashion design that is taught at the University of Fashion. The online school provides sewing lessons that will teach you the basics of sewing and sewing.
- Beginner – for those of who are just starting to learn the basics of sewing, the online fashion school will teach you how to thread a sewing machine and how to sew several types of cloth or fabrics.
- Intermediate – those who are on this level of sewing will be taught about couture sewing techniques.
- Advanced – those who are already on the advanced level of sewing will be taught on how to sew and work on the toughest material known as leather.
With the online lessons offered and provided by the University of Fashion, anyone’s dream of becoming a fashion expert and designer will definitely come true. Just visit their site and register, and they will gladly welcome you to their online fashion school.